Free Weekly Exercise Planner

Hello, everyone! A couple of years back I had a blog about the handicrafts and printables I make but I shut that one down because I noticed that most of my posts are about printables and I will like to focus on that more now. One of the most downloadable printables from my old blog was my weekly exercise planner. If you happen to have "Losing Weight" as one of your new year's resolutions, then you'd definitely need to try out this free exercise planner.
This was the old one.


New and slightly improved

Here's a manual on how to use it:
1. The "Month" and "week" section itself is pretty self-explanatory.

2. For "goals", you can write down how much pounds you'd want to lose in a week and/or which muscle parts you would like to focus on.

3. The first row is, obviously, where you write your exercise plans. If you're not sure what kind of exercises to do, you can always refer to my "Fitness Regime to Try" pinterest.

Follow Iris's board Fitness Regime to try on Pinterest.

4. Use the 2nd row (the 8 boxes with water droplets) to keep track on your water consumption since ideally we need to drink 8 glasses of water a day.

5. The last two rows (labelled food and drinks) are there to help you keep count on your calories. For any type of drinks (other than water) you consume, just jot it down in the drink section.

By the end of the week, review your exercise planner and adjust accordingly for the next week's exercise plan. Be realistic and practical. Above all, don't give up and keep a close watch on your food consumption.

I will be sharing more about my fitness regime in my coming posts. In the meantime, here are the links to the FREE Weekly Exercise Planner printable (A4 size//PDF file). 








Did you like this piece? Do leave a comment below. I'd love to hear from you.
In the meantime, Merry Printing & Merry Planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Page Older Page Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...